Acupuncture & IVF, Increase IVF Success By 40-60%
222 pages (approx)
- Blue Poppy Press
I am pleased to present this text as a resource to the Western and Oriental Medical Community as well as to patients interested in learning how to improve their fertility success using In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with acupuncture and herbs. Based on my many years of clinical experience, this book examines how acupuncture and Chinese Medicinal protocols can support the fertility patient at each stage in the IVF process.
Chinese Medicine can help to improve the success rate of IVF in many ways:
- Improve the function of the ovaries to produce better quality eggs.
- Regulate the hormones to produce a larger number of follicles
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the thickness of the uterine lining
- Relax the patient and decrease their stress
- Prevent the uterus from contracting
- Lessen the side effects of drugs used in IVF
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve semen to create better quality and quantity of embryos
- Decrease chances of miscarriage
Acupuncture & IVF is a resource not only for the Traditional Medicine Practitioner. Western Doctors and patients will also benefit from reading how a combined East-West medical approach can lead to successful pregnancy outcomes.
The Western Medical Doctor will gain a deeper understanding of how Chinese Medicine can be effectively incorporated into all stages of the IVF protocol to significantly increase success rates.
The acupuncturist will acquire valuable information on the most recent Western protocols and drug therapies, how to support each stage of IVF with specific herbal formulas and point combinations, and protocols for preventing miscarriage following successful implantation.
Patients will benefit from recognizing that they can dramatically improve their fertility chances by combining Western and Chinese Medicine. The text provides numerous case studies and personal stories from patients struggling with infertility who have successfully fulfilled their dreams of becoming parents.
I wrote this book at the urging of my patients and colleagues to share my knowledge with the Oriental and Western Medical community. I hope you will enjoy it and receive benefit from reading it.
With Warm Regards,
Dr. Lifang Liang, O.M.D., Ph.D., L.Ac.